What is 10TipsForHealth.com
10TipsForHealth.com is an online resource for health and wellness information.
10TipsForHealth.com is all about helping you eat healthier, lose weight and/or maintain it in a healthy range, become and stay physically active, be fit and strong, be postitive and feel happier, have more energy, strengthen your immune system, achieve your health goals, and improve your overall health.
10TipsForHealth.com content creators – health coaches, fitness trainers, nutrition advisers and simply people who love researching and writing on health topics – are dedicated to helping our readers make healthier choices and achieve health and fitness goals.
We believe that
eating healthy can be tasty,
exercising can be fun,
positive thinking can be learned.
Our aim is to provide you with simple tips that work and with information that may help transform your health forever.
How we do it
1. We do the research on each topic thoroughly using only trusted sources.
2. Besides the trustworthy sources, we put together our knowledge and experience to create tips to help you achieve your health goals.
3. We try to communicate the information in an interesting and practical way for our readers.
4. We present the information through how-to-tips, to-do-it-ways, go-for-it-reasons, which are carefully revised before placing it on the website.
5. To make the information concise and help you easier go through it, each article includes a 10-point list (a 10-point list is the basis of each article).
6. To make it even easier for you to absorb the information we use images, infograpchics, and videos.
Trusted Health Websites
Below you will find sources that we use (among many other) and recommend to our readers:
Online source for credible health information and the official Web site of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Better Health Channel
Online consumer focused health and medical information. All information is quality-assured, reliable and regularly reviewed. Better Health Channel content is developed in consultation with content partners – reputable health organisations with specialised knowledge in a particular topic area.
You Can Contact Us
If you have a query or comment, please use the form on the Contact us page. We will be happy to hear from you.