„Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.“ ~Carol Welch
Everyone knows that physical activity is good for their health. Regular physical activity has many health benefits and increases your chances of living longer. Simple brisk-walking or jogging every day for about 15 minutes or more is usually enough to obtain most of the health benefits of exercise.
Regular physical activity leads to a stronger health and easier weight management. It helps you look your best and feel better about yourself.
Exercise can help:
1. Prevent some serious health problems like heart disease, colorectal and breast cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
2. Control your blood pressure, blood sugar, and weight.
3. Lower your “bad” cholesterol and raise your “good” cholesterol.
4. Strengthen your immune system and increase your energy levels.
5. Make your bones, muscles, and joints stronger.
6. Reduce falls and pain from arthritis.
7. Strengthen your willpower.
8. Lower your chances of becoming depressed and increase your cheerfulness.
9. Improve your night sleep.
10. Improve your overall appearance (well-shaped body and healthier and younger looking skin).